History of Brockway
Brockway is an American company known for its trucks and other special vehicles. Lasted from 1912 to 1977. The basis of production was taken from the wagon factory, established in 1875.
The second World War brought the company great reputation, thanks to its 6-ton dump truck with a drive 6*6. Their cross-country during the war became legendary. They were used in various operations, successfully built with their help, the rapid strengthening.
After the war, in 1977, the company was bought by the firm of Mack, but was producing trucks under its own brand until 1977, after which it was completely closed. Company cars annually participate in various parades and shows, arranged in a variety of technical museums and squares of many American cities.